John Basl is a philosophy professor at Northeastern University. As of recent, there has been much talk about the intrusive nature of AI and it's self teaching capabilities. The ethics to be considered as this technology becomes more prominent, is exactly what Prof. Basl contemplates. Enjoy today's conversation, I hope a lot of people hear it.
John's Book available on Amazon - The Death of the Ethic of Life
- Follow The Smoking Simian on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/thesmokingsimian/
- Follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/TheSimian_
- Follow me on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/abarbosa000/
- Share, like, comment and subscribe on The Smoking Simian YouTube - d9YpoYfsQghttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFn3FPnTegaky
- Audio platforms - https://smokingsimian.buzzsprout.com