I understand we're all humans and we're all sensitive to some things. However, if you're thin-skinned maaaaaybe stay out of the public eye. You think Richard Pryor, Marylin Monroe or Harriet Tubman felt that they needed to be sheltered by what others say about them? Stop the whining and assume the position!
- Follow me on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/abarbosa000/
- Follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/TheSimian_
- Share, like, comment and subscribe on my YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFn3FPnTegakyd9YpoYfsQg
- Premium 16oz boxing gloves - https://www.obsessiveaggression.com
- Audio platforms - https://smokingsimian.buzzsprout.com